Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Staying put

Just for the record, after the frenzy of thinking about moving, and offering on a house twice, we've decided to stay put at least another year. Our older son can finish school where he is and we can use the time to try to spiff up this house and see how we feel about the whole idea next spring. Life is complicated enough without making it worse.

Lots of stealth knitting to do between now and late May. And typing and typing and typing. I hope to have a few projects that I can post, but foresee a time of scant photo ops.

I have an itch to start a complex color pattern. Yikes. Those are real long-term commitment projects. You know, the kind with 20 different colors and 7 stitches to the inch? It's been a while since I've had a real sink-one's-teeth-in kind of knitting project going, and I miss it.

The little guy is back in preschool for his last 6 weeks of the year. I like having a couple hours of time to spend in my own head!

Off to sleepy land.

No comments: