Thursday, April 05, 2007

Returned!

So, we're back from California. I'll do the long version later: How I Spent My Spring Break. But, right now I'm tired because I came back with the kids last night. The plane got into O'Hare at about 11:10 pm, we got the car out of the remote parking lot at 12:15 a.m., and arrived at our house about 2:30 a.m. Mr. SABLE arrives tonight. He flew from Madison because his work is paying for his travel costs and it didn't matter that the best fares out of Madison were already snapped up by the time we finalized our plans. After a good night's sleep, or maybe two, I'll write more.

3 comments:

Terby said...

Welcome back, Elizabeth! I hope some of it was relaxing.

YarnThrower said...

Welcome back and rest well. Thanks for the update! Glad you had a safe trip.

Bezzie said...

Can't wait to hear about your break/see pics!