Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Feeling Better, Thanks.

By last night, the fever had mostly passed, though a lower-grade fever returned today. The muscle aches moved on today and most of my energy returned. I don't know what it was. Flu lite? I'm glad it was only a short little ailment.

Today I managed to stay awake while the kids were at school, pay a few bills, a little laundry, and knit a bit.

Here's the raglan seam line of the Andrew Morrison Honorary Cardigan. I haven't done much on it for several days. And this will probably be a slow knitting week for me. My book group meets on Sunday afternoon and I have to finish reading The Sparrow before then. I'm not a fast reader, so I need to give enough time to the book at the expense of knitting.

Here's an image from my snowy backyard this afternoon.

It gets bigger if you click on it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ooh, I really enjoyed The Sparrow, although it was the first book I was ever afraid to read on in, because you knew something bad was coming up. Very suspenseful!

Bezzie said...

Glad you're feeling better. Ugh. The crud. I missed out on it living in hell for a majority of the winter. Knock on wood!

Carol said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. Flu lite ~snort~ Your cardi looks fantastic!