n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies
A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
Write down five of your own idiosyncrasies. Then, if you wish, tag five people from your live gerbil or friendslist to do the same."
This came from Terby. You can go read her answers while I think about mine. (Only 5?)
Back so soon?
1. As Terby said, I am also prone to talking to myself. It's kind of a low mutter usually, but people around me can hear it.
2. I like the dishwasher to be loaded correctly. That is, MY WAY. I rearrange everything when my husband loads it.
3. I have always had a very poor sense of smell. I never notice most bad smells that people around me notice. But perfume makes me gag.
4. It's very hard for me to a leave a good find in a thrift shop, even if I don't really need it myself.
5. I'm a surprisingly slow reader.
Hmm... I'll pass this on to Jon in Colorado, Fathom, Ceci, Ana, and Monkee
Remember Monkee, only 5!