Saturday, January 12, 2008


Here's the current progress on Mr. SABLE's Adirondack Pullover. I just need to finish one more sleeve, about 6 more inches on the body, and darn in ends. And wash and block. But I'm in the home stretch, for certain.

I've been playing with swatches for sweater for my brother's wife. I think I've hit on a good idea that might actually lead to a popular pattern. Stay tuned.

The kids went back to school on Monday. Just in time, too. Two weeks of togetherness was pushing our limits! I took a couple very long naps this past week; I guess I'm not back on the school schedule yet.

Hope you are all surviving your winters ok.

6 comments:

Carol said...

What a nice sweater! I get an adrelaline rush when things get near the finish! I can't wait to see the new sweater idea for your sil. Winter for us means comfortable weather, I hope we a little of the fronts coming through soon-too warm!

YarnThrower said...

Nice to be in the home stretch for your husband's sweater! Still plenty of winter here for your husband to get good use out of it this winter, too.

I'm taking a quick break from the Packer playoff game. They made such a big deal about the NFL network, etc., so I'm so happy that it is being broadcast on Fox, too! Now I must get going on some dinner. Perfect day to spend mostly inside...

Leslie said...

A very nice sweater! I love the simple design. Looks very wearable.

Sarah said...

My husband is easy to knit for, he doesn't wear sweaters!

Our kids were off for 19! days and the week before they were out was exam week. That's an awful lot of togetherness.

Bezzie said...

This reminds me that I have to get cracking on Chunky's Foothills sweater before I run out of cold days!

Sue, aka seiding said...

Good-looking sweater! And very handome Mr. SABLE will look in that, too. ;)