Thursday, March 24, 2005

Now that I've gone public...

I added my www link on knitty, so now I better say something. Anything. Right? Not sure that I'm the type for ranting in a public forum, but maybe I'll warm to it.

The camera's out of commission until the charger reemerges from its hiding place. So, no pics today. I will have pictures of the Flash Your Stash Along by April 1. One way or another. Even if I have to buy a replacement charger.

If I posted often, there would be a dreadful sameness about my posts. Something like this: got up, dealt with kids. did laundry, shopped. Dealt with kids. cooked dinner. Dealt with kids. Kids to bed. tried to do a little knitting before bed.

Repeat ad nauseum.

So, don't look for daily posts from me. But I'll try to make it kind of interesting when I do post.

I'll try to dress up the blog as I learn how. Buttons, links, lists, progress bars, you name it. It'll distract you from how little content there really is.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

just testing