Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some Pictures


The vacation sock. This pair will probably be for my dad when done. It's a Regia yarn I bought on deep discount somewhere.


This is some yarn I spun this summer. I'm not entirely happy with it, but the worst flaws don't show in this picture. Coincidentally, the colorway is very similar to some roving I got in a swap earlier this summer, but I believe they are from different sources.


This is our top secret swimming place in NH. It was a gorgeous hot afternoon when I took this, yet we were the only ones there. Of course, right after I took the picture, a bunch of other people came.

4 comments:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Thank you. I'd love to whittle away the afternoon there.
Love, Blexpl

Bezzie said...

Rocky bottom or mud? Mud lake bottoms give me leechphobia. Well, I already have it, mud bottom lakes just make it flare up!

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

the lake looks beautiful- I won't give away your secret!

Batty said...

That Regia yarn knits up beautifully! I think it looks so-so in the skein, but is so much prettier as a sock.