Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alt Knitting Camp 08

Or The Gourmet S'mores Knitting Camp


I took three group pictures. This one was the best for everyone but me. So, I pulled a fast one. I took my head off of one of the others and photoshopped it onto myself in this picture. But everyone else was smiling nicely!

A great time was had by all. We ate, drank, went yarn shopping, yakked it up, slept a bit. Some of us even went swimming!

Now I'm off to bed. Must rise early to fetch Owen from Geek Camp in St. Paul.


The Swap

Meanwhile, here's the yarn we all brought to swap around/destash.


Somehow, I came home with more yarn than I unloaded. Hmm.

13 comments:

Jolynn said...

Neat! Sounds like you all had a great time!! ^_^

YarnThrower said...

Sounds like a great time! You're too funny about photo-shopping your head...

Bezzie said...

Hee hee, I love that you guys do this.

Sue, aka seiding said...

Thanks for another great time! It was perfect!

Oh, and my sister likes the socks. 8-O

Helen said...

I certainly came home with more than I left with! ugh.

But my knitting mojo is back.

And Sue....ugh. you poor dear. having to knit those socks!

(I think it was also "sausage camp" hehe!)

Anonymous said...

Dang! I should have been there (registrations filled between the first and second time I looked at the site). I recognize Criosa/Christy at far left in your photo. Good PhotoShopping!

Romi said...

Fun!

I love Photoshop. :)

Cindy G said...

Looks like a blast!

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

I almost got away with less yarn than I brought, but that mean Christy brought a gigantic skein of big, fat, orange Brown Sheep yarn. I had fun, too. Thanks for another good year.

Criosa said...

wow, you're photoshop skills are better than mine!

I think I came home with less or broke even after the stash swap.

can't wait til next year!

Molly Bee said...

Sounds like you had fun. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow at Sat. Knitting.!

Marcy said...

So fun to see the faces of some friends online! I wish I had been there too.

Lynn said...

Jealous. I need to organize me a knitting camp.

[didn't I say that last year?]