Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Time For My Annual Post!

When I started this blog, I sometimes posted twice in a day. Then it was a few times a week, then a few times a month, and now, it appears, I've gone about a year. Facebook has really taken away my impulse to blog, for the most part. But, now I have news!

First off, I have a pattern in the upcoming book by Carol Sulcoski, Sock Yarn Studio. Carol says the book will be out on October 2, but Amazon will let you pre-order it now. I haven't seen the other patterns, but mine is super cute and fun (she says modestly). When I get some official pictures to share, I will. There are lots of Very Famous Designers in the book, so I'll be rubbing up against the major leaguers. Stay tuned for more details on that.


Next on the newsworthy list is that I have a new pattern available. The Spring Harbor Cowl is a quick, fun, one-skein knit. I used Black Bunny Fibers Cashmerino DK in the colorway Plum Damask. The base yarn is 80% merino, 10% cashmere, and 10% nylon. It's wonderfully soft, even against sensitive neck skin. Make a few cowls now and be ready for gift-giving in December.
Spring Harbor Cowl Pattern $3 US.
Instant download through Ravelry. You do not need to be a Ravelry member to purchase.

3 comments:

Molly Bee said...

bought the cowl pattern this morning. It so totally rocks!!!!

Lynn said...

Hey, stranger! Come back more often, OK?

Cindy G said...

Congratulations! News well worth a blog post.

The cowl is really pretty, too.