Monday, June 07, 2010

4th Annual Alt Knitting Camp

In case any of you ever wanted to go to a knitting camp, but not The Knitting Camp, we still have 5 places left for this year.

Alt Knitting Camp will be held at Devil's Lake State Park, near Baraboo WI, July 12-14, 2010.


Here's a picture I took at the south beach yesterday.

Alt Knitting Camp features: No Big Fees! No Structured Classes! No Famous Knitting Personalities!

We come. We knit. We eat and drink and be merry. And make smores.

Send me a message if you want to join in the fun. Cost is $25 for the entire trip, which includes share of camping fees and all meals. Camping supplies available to borrow and/or share if necessary. No prior camping experience necessary.

6 comments:

Sue, aka seiding said...

Must have some tolerance for dirt and bugs.

Elizabeth said...

Though, really, very few bugs.

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Must have some tolerance for puns.

Helen said...

on the way home from work today Matt was like "where's the nearest hospital?" "aren't you too pregnant to go?" "how long will you be gone??"

le sigh. oh, hubby.

I cannot *WAIT*

Me said...

I just stumbled across your blog. Place look like so much fun. Are there any fun activities for kids. I may bring my hubby and the kids and send them off to play if they offer those things there while I knit.

Let me know.

Marcie Jo
http://www.countrybrookdesign.com

Batty said...

Sounds like a blast. Because, honestly, that's what I'd be looking for in a knitting camp: knitting, chatting, stuffing myself (marshmallows and a camp fire are always a nice addition), total relaxation.